Hard Reset APPLE iPod Classic 5th Generation
- Connect your iPod to the PC and then open iTunes.
- Select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- You have to click the Restore button in iTunes.
- Now you have the opportunity to back up all your files.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- ITunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Type in the new name for your iPod.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.