Hard Reset APPLE iPod Mini 2nd Generation
- In the first step connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Next, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- Afterwards click the Restore button in iTunes.
- At this point of process you can back up all your files.
- Then tap Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes should download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish the whole operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- You can enter the new name for your iPod.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.