Hard Reset APPLE iPod Nano 3rd Generation
- First of all, plug in your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Afterwards select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- In the next step click the Restore button in iTunes.
- You can do back up your files right now.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Congratulations! You just performed the factory reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.