Hard Reset APPLE iPod Shuffle 1st Generation
- Begin by plugging in your iPod to the PC and opening iTunes on you computer.
- After that, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- Click the Restore button in iTunes.
- At this point of process you can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- To finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- Enter a name for your phone.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.