Hard Reset APPLE iPod Shuffle 4th Generation
- First of all, connect your iPod to the PC and open iTunes on you computer.
- Next, select your iPod from the left menu in iTunes.
- In tihis step hit the Restore button in iTunes.
- At this point of process you can now do back up your files, just if you want.
- Then click Restore to confirm information about this procedure.
- Now your iTunes will download, prepare and restore the software on your iPod.
- In order to finish operation choose "Set up as a new iPod".
- You can enter a name for your phone.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.