Hard Reset AQUA Phoenix
- At first, hold down the Power button in order to turn on the device.
- In the next step tap the following secret code: *#7370#
- Afterwards enter your lock code. The default one is 12345
- Wait a few minutes to comple the whole proccess.
- Success! You have just accomplish the factory reset operation.
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Type in the phone lock code (default is 12345) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
Hard Reset NOKIA E72 - Factory Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset NOKIA 2220 slide
Hard Reset NOKIA E7 Communicator - Phone Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.