Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Platinum
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the green robot is displayed.
- In the next step hold the Volume Up key and press once the Home button.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume key to navigate and Menu key confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turninng on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That's all. The hard reset is done.
How to Hard Reset in ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset ARCHOS 45c Helium 4G - Factory Reset Instructions
How to Unlock ARCHOS 45 Platinum - Hard Reset / Format
Hard Reset ARCHOS 45 Platinum - Restore Andorid / Format Phone
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.