Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Cesium
- First of all, power off the phone by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Down and Power key for a short moment.
- When the exclamtion mark appears on the screen release held keys.
- Afterwards use the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down - > Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
You can watch the step by step video tutorial right here: youtube tutorial
- Start by turning on the phone using the Power button.
- Then go to the Main Menu, find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- In the next step tap About.
- Afterwards tap Reset your phone to confirm.
- Success! The device is ready to use.
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 530 - how to wipe your phone
Hard Reset Microsoft Lumia 535 - factory reset tutorial in Lumia phones
Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 530 - Factory Reset via the Settings menu
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 550- reset and bypass screen lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.