Hard Reset ARCHOS 50 Diamond
- Switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- You can release held keys when the screen turns red.
- In this step choose from the menu "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm if you are 100% sure you want to clear all your data.
- Afterwards press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Firstly hold the Power button, until your device is turned on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your device should restart now.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.