Hard Reset ASHTEL Microdigit M700GPRIME
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold the Power button in order to turn the device on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your device should restart now.
EASY : How to Factory HARD Reset Your Android Phone or Tablet When It Won’t Boot BOOTLOOP
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.