Hard Reset ASUS J102
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to turn on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step select Restore Factory Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation press OK or hold downt OK button.
- This option requires a password. Use the default password, 1122, to access this setting.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.