Hard Reset ASUS J502
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- In the next step select Restore Factory Settings.
- To confirm the whole process press OK or hold downt Play button.
- This option requires a password. You may try to use the default one: 1122.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.