Hard Reset ASUS M80TA VivoTab Note 8
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Next, from the Home Screen open the Main Menu.
- After that, from the screen in front of you find and select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Great job! Afterer about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reseting The Asus Vivotab Note 8
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.