Hard Reset ASUS ME173X Memo Pad 7HD 16GB
- At the very beginning dwonload the “cleardata.zip”. You can get it from support.asus.com (e.g. Asus clear zip )
- After that, unzip it to your MicroSD card.
- In order to turn the device off press the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards insert the memory card to your device.
- In the next step hold down the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Select Clear User Data by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- When “Please remove installation media!” inforamtion appears on the screen remove the microSD card from your device.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7(ME173) wipe data(factory reset) system recovery
Hard reset ASUS memo pad 7 - ME172V factory reset
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.