Hard Reset ASUS ME70CX Memo Pad 7
- Firstly download the “cleardata.zip”. You can get it from support.asus.com (e.g. Asus clear zip )
- In the next step unzip this file to your MicroSD card.
- Aftert that, switch the device off press the Power button for a short while.
- Insert the memory card to your device.
- Then hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Select Clear User Data by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- When “Please remove installation media!” inforamtion appears on the screen remove the microSD card from your device.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard reset ASUS memo pad 7 - ME172V factory reset
ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7(ME173) wipe data(factory reset) system recovery
Asus MeMo Pad ME172V factory reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.