See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- After that, the Android Image should appear on the screen.
- While holding the Power key hold down the Volume Up button for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ASUS Google Nexus 7 / 2012 - Password Removal, Backup & Factory Reset / Wipe Data
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Bypass Pattern / Resetore Settings
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Restore Settings / Delete Data
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Skip Password / Recovery Mode
How To Hard Reset Nexus 7 Tablet
Nexus 7 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode