- At the beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your device.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen hold down the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Turn on the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- Enter safety code and choose Erase Everything
- Afterwards select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed the master reset operation.
How to hard reset nexus 7 tablet
ASUS Google Nexus 7 / 2012 - Password Removal, Backup & Factory Reset / Wipe Data
Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - factory reset by TWRP recovery
Nexus 7 Hard Factory Reset Fastboot Bootloader Recovery Mode
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Skip Password / Recovery Mode
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Bypass Pattern / Resetore Settings
How to Hard Reset ASUS Nexus 7 - Restore Settings / Delete Data