Hard Reset ASUS T300FA Transformer Book
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Next, swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Hard Reset ASUS T100 Transformer Book - Password Removal
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.