Hard Reset ASUS TF201 eee Pad Transformer Prime
See the Next method!
- Turn off your device by pressing Power key.
- After a while, hold down simultaneously Volume Down + Power key.
- When you see bootloader screen use Volume Down to highlight Wipe data option.
- If you can see text "Press volume up button to continue process", then use Volume Up to wipe your device.
- Success! You have just done hard reset.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.