Hard Reset ASUS Transformer Book T100 Chi
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen in order to select Settings.
- Then tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In this step select Recovery.
- Afterwards search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- When the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Next to begin the process.
- Success! After about 30 minuts your tablet is ready to use.
How To Restore Reset a Asus Transformer TF100 to Factory Settings
How to factory reset asus notebook windows 8
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Remove Password in Windows Tab
Hard Reset HP Pavilion 10 X2 - Restore Windows / Factory Reset
Hard Reset ASUS T100 Transformer Book - Password Removal
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.