Hard Reset AT&T 8525
- Turn on the phone.
- Next from the standby screen, select Start -> Settings.
- Now from the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter the password, then select Yes.
* The default password is 1234.
- First press and hold the Left soft key and the Right soft key, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the Reset button.
- When everything is good, then you see information on white screen: "Do you want to erase all user data and restore to manufacturer default?
- Confirm that.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.