Hard Reset AT&T Quickfire
- First power on the phone.
- Next from the standby screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Now browse to and select Settings -> Security -> Master Reset.
* To return device to factory settings and erase all data stored on the device, select Master Clear.
- Then choose "yes", and enter password.
* Default password is 0000.
- Press Done.
- After that your phone will perform the reset and reboot.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.