Hard Reset BENQ P50
- First check your phone, where you have Reset button.
* Standard is Reset button is at he bottom of the phone.
- Press and hold down the Power button + insert the Stylus into the recess to trigger the Reset button.
- Until the screen fades off, then hold down both the Power button and the Reset button.
- Next when the screen has faded off completely, release both the Power button and the stylus.
- Now you will notice the Power indicator light up green, at this point, press the Power button to turn ON the PDA phone.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.