Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 6710
- Switch on your cell phone.
- Next press and hold ALT + CAP + Backspace.
- Now your device will restoring to the default settings.
- Power on the phone.
- Now goto Settings and type 10 times wrong password.
- Then your device will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.