Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 7100g
- Power on the phone.
- Next use the trackwhell to scroll to option icon and select it.
* To select press the trackwheel.
- Now select Security, and click the trackwheel to view the menu.
- Then please choose option: "Wipe Handheld Data".
- After that select Continue.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.