Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 7230
- First turn on the phone.
- Next select to Options -> Security -> Wipe handheld.
- Now type the word BlackBerry.
- Then your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on your handset.
- Go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.