Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8120 Pearl
- You should switch off the device.
- Browse to: Options -> Security -> Wipe handheld.
- Next type the word BlackBerry.
- After that your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Scroll to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Then enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- When you pressing wrong 10 times your paswsword, it will reset the device, wiping out all customer data.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.