Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now press Menu key, and next scroll to Options.
- Next choose Security Options -> General Settings.
- Press Menu button.
- Select Wipe handheld.
- Then accept information in your screen.
- Enter the world "blackberry".
- After that your phone wil reset and restarts.
- Check your phone if is it on.
- Then go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Now enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.