Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8520 Curve
- First turn on the phone.
- Next select to Options -> Security -> General Settings -> Wipe handheld.
- Now type the word BlackBerry.
- Then your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on your handset.
- Go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
How to hard reset Blackberry curve 8520 to factory defaults ( Wipe )
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.