Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8520 Curve
- First turn on the phone.
- Next select to Options -> Security -> General Settings -> Wipe handheld.
- Now type the word BlackBerry.
- Then your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on your handset.
- Go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
How to hard reset Blackberry curve 8520 to factory defaults ( Wipe )
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.