Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8530 Curve
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now go to Options -> Security -> Security Wipe.
- After that choose what you want to reset.
- Then type the word BlackBerry.
- Next your phone will reboots and resets.
- Check your phone if is it on.
- Then go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Now enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.