Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8900 Curve
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now press Menu key, and next scroll to Options.
- Next choose Security Options -> General Settings.
- Press Menu button.
- Select Wipe handheld.
- Then accept information in your screen.
- Enter the world "blackberry".
- After that your phone wil reset and restarts.
- Check your phone if is it on.
- Then go to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Now enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- After the 10th time, it will reset the BB, wiping out all customer data.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.