Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9220 Curve
- You should switch off the device.
- Browse to: Options -> Security -> General Settings -> Wipe handheld.
- Next type the word BlackBerry.
- After that your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Scroll to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Then enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- When you pressing wrong 10 times your paswsword, it will reset the device, wiping out all customer data.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.