Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9220 Curve
- You should switch off the device.
- Browse to: Options -> Security -> General Settings -> Wipe handheld.
- Next type the word BlackBerry.
- After that your phone will reboots and resets.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Scroll to Options -> Security -> Set a password.
- Then enter this incorrectly 10 times. and follow the prompts.
- When you pressing wrong 10 times your paswsword, it will reset the device, wiping out all customer data.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.