Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve
- Turn on the phone.
- Next press twice Menu key and scroll down and enter the Options tab.
- Now choose from the Security menu -> Security Wipe.
- After that be sure, that you are checked the three checkboxes available in the next menu.
- Enter word "blackberry" to confirm operation.
- Scroll to Wipe and hit enter, the phone will restart with all your data erased.
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve - factory reset tutorial
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.