Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve
- Turn on the phone.
- Next press twice Menu key and scroll down and enter the Options tab.
- Now choose from the Security menu -> Security Wipe.
- After that be sure, that you are checked the three checkboxes available in the next menu.
- Enter word "blackberry" to confirm operation.
- Scroll to Wipe and hit enter, the phone will restart with all your data erased.
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.