Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G
First method for software version 5.x:
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen press Menu key.
- Next select Options -> Security Options -> Security Wipe.
- Now ensure that the appropriate options are selected.
- After that enter blackberry into the 'Enter to confirm device wipe' field then select Wipe.
Second method for software version 6.x:
- Power on the phone.
- Next from the Home screen All tray, select Options -> Security -> Security Wipe.
* To expand the tray, press the Menu button then select Open Tray.
- Now check which options are selected, and enter text "blackberry" to confirm wipe field.
- Select Wipe data.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.