Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G
First method for software version 5.x:
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen press Menu key.
- Next select Options -> Security Options -> Security Wipe.
- Now ensure that the appropriate options are selected.
- After that enter blackberry into the 'Enter to confirm device wipe' field then select Wipe.
Second method for software version 6.x:
- Power on the phone.
- Next from the Home screen All tray, select Options -> Security -> Security Wipe.
* To expand the tray, press the Menu button then select Open Tray.
- Now check which options are selected, and enter text "blackberry" to confirm wipe field.
- Select Wipe data.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.