Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9330 Curve 3G
First method for software version 5.x:
See the Next method!
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the home screen press Menu key.
- Next select Options -> Security Options -> Security Wipe.
- Now ensure that the appropriate options are selected.
- After that enter blackberry into the 'Enter to confirm device wipe' field then select Wipe.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.