Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Next from the home screen scroll to the All tray and press the trackpad.
- Then browse to Options and confirm this option with trackpad.
- Now select Security -> Security Wipe.
- Check or uncheck the data to be erased.
- After that enter text "blackberry", and scroll to Wipe data.
- Press trackpad to confirm previous operation.
- Done! Your phone will reset and reboots.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.