Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9350 Curve
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Next from the home screen scroll to the All tray and press the trackpad.
- Then browse to Options and confirm this option with trackpad.
- Now select Security -> Security Wipe.
- Check or uncheck the data to be erased.
- After that enter text "blackberry", and scroll to Wipe data.
- Press trackpad to confirm previous operation.
- Done! Your phone will reset and reboots.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.