Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9380 Curve
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step from the Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and Privacy and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Delete Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.