Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9930 Bold
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch on the device.
- In the next step use the Memory key to open Main Menu.
- After that, select Settings.
- Then tap Security Options and choose Security Wipe.
- Type the word blackberry in the text field.
- Finally, tap Wipe to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold - Master Clear Tutorial
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700 - master clear tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.