Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700
- If the display is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards hold down the Memory key to open Main Menu.
- In the next step select Settings.
- Then tap Security Options and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Wipe to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done! The format is done.
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Bold 9700 - master clear tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.