Hard Reset BLACKBERRY DTEK50
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button for a short while in order to turn the device back on.
- Next, go to Settings and then find and tap Backup & Reset.
- After that, select Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Reset Phone and if you are prompted to enter in their code in order to proceed
- Finally, choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to delete all your data.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
BLACKBERRY DTEK50 Hard Reset / Format / Restore Settings
BLACKBERRY DTEK50 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.