Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Leap
- At first switch on the device, by pressing the Power key.
- Form the home screen find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and Privacy and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Delete Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done!
- First of all downlad and open on your computer BlackBerry Link. You can get it from here BlackBerry Link.
- Then switch off your device by using the Power button.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- At the side of the BlackBerry Link window, click your device.
- Afterwards click Back Up & Restore and select Factory Reset.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.