Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Passport
- At the very beginning switch on the device, by pressing the Power key.
- Form the home screen find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and Privacy and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Delete Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done! You have just acomplished the factory reset operation.
- First of all downlad and open on your computer BlackBerry Link. You can get it from here BlackBerry Link.
- Then switch off your device by using the Power button.
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- At the side of the BlackBerry Link window, click your device.
- Afterwards click BackUp & Restore and select Factory Reset.
- Success! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8520 Curve - Password Remove
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9790 Bold - Master Clear Tutorial
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.