Hard Reset BLACKBERRY PlayBook
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Form the home screen find and select Settings.
- Then tap Security and choose Security Wipe.
- Enter the word blackberry in the text field.
- Tap Wipe Data to intiate the security wipe process.
- Well done! Your device is ready to use.
How to do a Hard Reset on your Blackberry Playbook
Blackberry Playbook: How to Reset to Factory Settings | H2TechVideos
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.