Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Q10
- First check your phone, that is it on.
- Next from the Home screen, drag the status bar down.
- Select Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Security Wipe.
- If promted, type "blackberry" text on your phone in text box.
- Press button Delete Data.
How to remove phone password's off of all blackberry's if
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Q10 - Bypass Password in BLACKBERRY
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.