Hard Reset BLACKBERRY STORM 9530
- Turn on the phone.
- Next check that if you are in Home screen.
- Now click to Options icon.
- Select Security Options -> Security Wipe.
- Choose all three check-boxes to wipe all of the data.
- After that tap text "blackberry" and click Wipe.
- That's all.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.