Hard Reset BLACKBERRY Z30
- Switch on the cell phone.
- Next from the homescreen, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Choose Settings -> Security and Privacy -> Security Wipe.
- Enter text "blackberry", and tap Delete Data.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset blackberry 9900 Bold Touch - remove password protection
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 9900 Bold Touch - factory reset tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.