Hard Reset BLU Deejay T200
- Begin by switching on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- After that, open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Then type in the phone lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! The factory reset has been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.