Hard Reset BLU Diva Flex 2.4
- Hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the cell phone.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.