Hard Reset BLU Electro T610
- The cell phone must be swtiched on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- After that, choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Then select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- Finally, type in the security lock code (default is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The factory reset has been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.