Hard Reset BLU Life One (2015)
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off your phone press the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When menu with two options appears, remove your hand from buttons.
- Press the Volume Up to choose Android System Recover.
- When you see an Android icon press Power rocker to enter Recovery Mode.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to ║ Factory Reset BLU Life 8 ║ Hard Reset & Soft Reset
How to ║ Factory Reset BLU Life Play S ║ Hard Reset & Soft Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.